Documents are the only thing that can save your back in any court of the law. We have seen people and companies get away with huge scam and we have also seen people and companies facing huge loss just because just because they have a documented evidence. According to managed print services companies, if you have all the receipts from day one to today’s day, and you are not a tax filer, you can even claim a lot of money from the govt. you can look for such thing in your state laws.
Most of the advertising and marketing is done via huge printers via large format printing but all companies need a small printer as well. There should be a printer that should be only available for the CEO’s office, because now a days, there are printers coming with memory technology. And if the CEO has gotten a print of an important and sensitive document and a revengeful employee gets the hold of it, it can cost a huge problem. The thing about small printers is that there are so many of them in the market that selecting one can be a problem. And a printer is one of those many devices that most people fail to understand. But here, we have made sure to give you tips on selecting the best printer for your small business.
- The first thing that you have to do is see what are your needs. There are some really small and new businesses who don’t need fancy color printed copies of documents. For them, a single color or you can say ink printer is enough.
- And if you need to make profile and more enhanced copies of documents then you will need a printer that has slots for more ink pods and color.
- If you have less employees then you don’t need any hi-fi printer but if you have more than many employees then you don’t need two printers, instead you need a printer that can connect with more than PC.
- There are some latest printers that come with schedule or you can say timer. You can set timer and schedule a print. These are though very expensive.
- Different printers use different kinds of ink and that is why you need to see what is your budget in the first place.